Monday, May 3, 2010

SEW cool

First of all, please don't let Bruce, my hot shoes or that hair-band on the ground distract you.

This first skirt was sewn in class at Portland Sewing (which I would highly recommend). I love this fabric -it reminds me of heavenly bodies on muh body. Now I know why hippies love batik fabric! TRIPPY. And here's a close-up of the fabric, Don't fall down that rabbit hole!




This second skirt I made all by myself. This is NOT goth. The fabric's name is "Midnight Cowboy" y'all. Plus, I have blonde hair right now, so that automatically eliminates any of my clothing from this category. I would also add that I'm 31, but after seeing a "goth family" on Wife Swap, I've learned Hot Topics comes in all ages. I really shouldn't worry about it. A very wise person (Liz) once said, "i would rather be goth than white and nerdy! i hope people think im a witch so they dont fuck with me". So TRUE. Anyways, back to my skirt: cute.



Well, thanks for stopping by to check out the coolest shit ever. ahhahaha. I'm gonna try post once a week. PROMISE!




2 comments:

  1. soooo good!

    also--you can be blond and goth! see my 8th grade yearbook photo for more info!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leslie! You are soooooooo cool!!!

    ReplyDelete